GCPS has proactively developed a Community-Based Mentoring program to connect caring adults in the community with male students in grades 5 through 12 to provide guidance, encouragement, and support to help them become successful young adults, both in and out of school.
Mentoring PSA Fall 2017 Selected Episode
Be the difference in a Gwinnett student's life.
Produced August 2017
- Mentor Appreciation 2021
- Purpose Talk
- Community-Based Mentoring Back to School
- 2020 Boys Priority Recognition
- Mentoring Program Promo 2019
- Mentoring Poverty Simulation
- Wilbanks Mentoring PSA 2018
- End-of-Year Boys Celebration 2018
- Mentor Story: A Shared Perspective
- Charles Gibbs Mentoring Story
- Mentoring PSA Fall 2017
- Mentoring the Promise