GCPS has proactively developed a Community-Based Mentoring program to connect caring adults in the community with male students in grades 5 through 12 to provide guidance, encouragement, and support to help them become successful young adults, both in and out of school.
Mentor Story: A Shared Perspective Selected Episode
Get to know Chad and his mentor Quentin as they share their experiences together thanks to the Community-Based Mentoring Program.
Produced April 2018
- Mentor Appreciation 2021
- Purpose Talk
- Community-Based Mentoring Back to School
- 2020 Boys Priority Recognition
- Mentoring Program Promo 2019
- Mentoring Poverty Simulation
- Wilbanks Mentoring PSA 2018
- End-of-Year Boys Celebration 2018
- Mentor Story: A Shared Perspective
- Charles Gibbs Mentoring Story
- Mentoring PSA Fall 2017
- Mentoring the Promise