You are invited!
To the 2nd Bi-Annual Gwinnett Supplier Summit - December 6, 2017
10am-12pm - Registration from 9:30am-10:00am
437 Old Peachtree Road NW
Building 200's Grayson Conference Room
Suwanee, GA 30024
NEW Solicitation Process | NEW Vendor Registration Process | Purchasing Process | Bid Cycles/Upcoming Contracts | Supplier Performance | Amazon Business | Bonfire
Amazon Business is the new B2B marketplace on Amazon.com that brings the trusted Amazon experience to the workplace. With a suite of tools to enable B2B e-commerce sales, small businesses to large enterprises are reaching new professional buyers on Amazon Business. The marketplace is now serving more than 1 million business customers, ranging from sole proprietorships to institutions and Fortune 100 organizations. As a Professional Amazon Business Seller you will have access to exclusive features including:
• Flexible pricing options including Business Buyer Only Pricing and Quantity Discounts to differentiate your products
• Customer Specific Pricing with buyers to simplify the contract process
• List up to 18 different, buyer searchable, quality and diversity credentials (such as SBA, Minority-Owned Business and ISO 9001)
• Tell your company's unique story with an Enhanced Business Seller Profile
• Tap into Amazon's vast and efficient fulfillment network
Learn more by watching an overview video here.
Bonfire is the leading competitive bidding and RFx platform, allowing vendors and buying organizations to complete the entire RFP and bid process online. With thousands of vendors using Bonfire to complete electronic submissions to bids and RFPs every day, Bonfire has become a trusted partner of organizations nationwide to provide a simple, intuitive, and friendly experience for vendors to engage in business opportunities.
You can sign up to access GCPS’ bids at this link: https://gwinnett.bonfirehub.com/portal/?tab=login
RSVP Deadline is November 22, 2017!
RSVP To: email@example.com