Free and Reduced Information
The SY2017-2018 Online Free and Reduced Family Meal Applications are now available. Starting on August 1, 2017, parents may use their online confirmation number to check the application status at http://gwinnett.schoollunchstatus.com
For further assistance, please call the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307 or send an email to SNP_FR@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
**** YOU CAN NOW FILL OUT A FREE & REDUCED APPLICATION ONLINE ****
To Kindergarten Parents for School Year 2017 - 2018:
You will need to complete the new Free and Reduced Application form for SY18.
The Free and Reduced Application Online Form - School Year 2017-2018
- The online application form is available 24/7 and is a secure environment.
- Parents are welcome to complete and submit an online application form at anytime.
- When you submit your online form, please make sure you receive a confirmation number.
- Later, you will be able to use this number to find out the status of your child’s online application.
- Please note that all online applications submitted this summer will not be processed until a few weeks prior to the beginning of school. However, your child’s approved Free or Reduced eligibility status will be available the first day of school.
If you have any questions, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Do you want more information about qualifications and/or application procedures regarding free and reduced meal prices? No need to look any further because this page contains answers to common questions, statistical data and the forms necessary to apply for the current school year. Before starting on an application, take a peek at our Free and Reduced Frequently Asked Questions.
Ask our Free & Reduced Staff - Feel free to pose a question to one of our experts.
Please note that some of these forms require Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded here.
- Foreign Free and Reduced Language Applications - USDA Food and Nutrition Service Application Links (provides links to the application in 25 different languages)
Two different free and reduced percentage reports are generated each school year following the School Nutrition "Official" count day of October 31st. There is a legend that explains the information on each type of report.