Our Core Beliefs
- All students can learn more than they are currently learning.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders is essential.
- All special education students should be included in general education curriculum, instruction, and assessment to the extent possible.
- Decisions should be based on current data and replicable research information.
- The learning environments for students should be relevant, as rigorous as possible, and caring as perceived by students and parents.
- The teacher is a critical element in each student’s education. Resources should focus on improving the effectiveness of each special education teacher.
- Literacy, self-management, and partnering with parents are fundamental to achieving our Vision and Mission.