Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools!
We are excited that your child will be attending a Gwinnett County Public School. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Once you complete the online registration portion, you will need to go to your local school to provide additional documentation (stated below) required to enroll your student in a Gwinnett County Public School.
WHAT TO BRING FOR REGISTRATION
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof of residency in attendance zone
- A Georgia certificate of immunization
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening
- A photo ID
- Proof of custody/guardianship
- The child’s social security number
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if your child has attended a state Pre-K program