2018 STEM Teacher Career Fair
Saturday, December 15, 2018 8 am - 12 noon
Paul Duke STEM High School
5850 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30071
The fair is by invitation only and consists of pre-scheduled interviews.
Those eligible to attend must be certified or willing to complete certification requirements and enroll in a certification program in any STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math). GCPS will be looking to fill open positions for Spring 2019 and the 2019-2020 school year.
Interested in joining our team? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a resume, copy of official college transcripts, and any GACE Assessments completed thus far. If you are already certified, please upload a copy of your teaching certificate.
- If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor.
- If you are a current student in a non-education field, your 2 references should be from a university supervisor or work/volunteer experience supervisor.
- If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor.
- If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Request to Attend using the link above under "Event Details"
- Registration will close end of day on Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
Those eligible to attend must be certified or seeking certification in any STEM field. Non-certified candidates are required to have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA. Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working in a STEM field,
- A degree in a STEM related field,
- Currently student teaching in a STEM field and will hold certification upon graduation,
- A certified teacher (in or out of state) in a STEM field,
Those invited for interviews will receive email confirmation prior to the day of the fair with additional instructions.
For additional information or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org