2020 GCPS Certified Teacher Career Fair
Saturday, March 21, 2020 8 am - 12 noon
Gwinnett County Public Schools will host a certified teacher career fair on Saturday, March 21, 2020 from 8 am – 12 noon at the Infinite Energy Center. The fair consists of prescheduled interviews. In addition to Letters of Intent, GCPS principals will be offering contracts of employment for the 2020-21 school year.
Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will hold certification by July 2020) in one the following fields:
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics),
- Special Education (All Areas P-12),
- Speech-Language Pathology,
- Foreign Language (Spanish, French (6-12),
- Dual Language Immersion (Spanish, French, Korean),
- Middle Grades (All Areas),
- Elementary with Endorsements in (ESOL, Reading, Math, Science),
- Language Arts,
- Career & Technical Specialists (IT Programming, Computer Science, Engineering, Health Occupations).
Only those candidates who have received interview confirmations will be admitted to the interview area.
Interested in an interview? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application at http://www.gcpsjobs.org and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a copy of GACE Program Admission Assessment and GACE Content Assessment or state certification documentation. If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor. If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor. If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Click the Request to Attend link to register for this event.
- Please note that the HR Recruitment Team will begin sending interview confirmations beginning the week of February 10.
Registration to attend the fair will close on March 16, 2020, or when all interview times have been filled.
Please note that a request to attend does not guarantee an interview.
- Only those candidates who have received interview confirmations will be admitted to the interview area.
For additional information or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org