2019 Special Education Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, January 26, 2019 8 am - 12 noon
Instructional Support Center (ISC)
437 Old Peachtree Road NW
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
The fair is by invitation only and consists of pre-scheduled interviews. Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will be by July 2019) in any field of Special Education.
GCPS will be offering contracts for the 2019-20 school year.
Interested in an interview? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a copy of GACE Program Admission Assessment and GACE Content Assessment or state certification documentation. If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor. If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor. If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Submit a request to attend the job fair by Tuesday, January 22.
Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will be by July 2019) in any field of Special Education. Special Education Fields include:
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (EBD)
- Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Intellectual Disabilities (ID)
- Orthopedically Impaired (OI)
- Other Health Impaired (OHI)
- Visually Impaired (VI)
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (D/HH)
- Speech/Language Impairments (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Significantly Developmentally Delayed (SDD)
Those invited for interviews will receive email confirmation and additional instructions.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 678-301-6076.