2019 Special Education Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, January 26, 2019 8 am - 12 noon
Instructional Support Center (ISC)
437 Old Peachtree Road NW
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
The fair is by invitation only and consists of pre-scheduled interviews. Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will be by July 2019) in any field of Special Education. GCPS will be offering contracts for the 2019-20 school year.
Interested in an interview? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a copy of GACE Program Admission Assessment and GACE Content Assessment or state certification documentation. If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor. If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor. If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Registration information to come.
Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will be by July 2019) in any field of Special Education. Special Education Fields include:
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (EBD)
- Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Intellectual Disabilities (ID)
- Orthopedically Impaired (OI)
- Other Health Impaired (OHI)
- Visually Impaired (VI)
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (D/HH)
- Speech/Language Impairments (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Significantly Developmentally Delayed (SDD)
Those invited for interviews will receive email confirmation and additional instructions.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 678-301-6076.