GCPS Virtual Substitute Job Fairs and Computer Lab Hours
Join a Winning Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Students!
Gwinnett County Public Schools is hiring individuals with two or more years of college to work as part of our substitute team! This involves going out to local schools and providing instruction through an in-person, digital, or hybrid format – you get to choose the assignments that you accept and determine your own schedule! Daily rates range from $98/day to $120/day.
Come learn more at our Virtual Job Fair! See the schedule of upcoming sessions below. Simply click on the link next to your desired session:
- September 23 at 6:00 p.m. – https://gcpsk12-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rfuCpqzgpEtZHreNfAHgANc9_thRGnvx5
- September 28 at 2:00 p.m. – https://gcpsk12-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsfumqrTgrH9H0ZPubaExqsUp7M5FrY0la
- September 30 at 6:00 p.m. – https://gcpsk12-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEuc-CqpzIuEt173ixGr3GSU1d4FbLq_nn0
Need assistance with completing your application?
GCPS is offering an open computer lab staffed by the Substitute Team, to assist with any issues that you may encounter.
- The computer lab is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., every Friday, starting September 11 and running through October 2.
- Applicants should arrive at the front desk of Building 200 at the J. Alvin Wilbanks Instructional Support Center, located at 437 Old Peachtree Rd NW, Suwanee, GA 30024 and follow the signs to the Galileo Computer Lab.
- Applicants must wear a mask or face covering in order to enter the building.
Questions? Need Help?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.