AKS at Home
As part of Gwinnett County Public Schools’ family engagement initiative, the school district seeks to empower parents with tools that allow them to help their children at home. Our AKS at Home project provides math and language arts resources to support families so that they truly are partners in their children’s learning. This support is available for families to access in the format that fits them and their schedule best. They can attend live virtual meetings, view recorded information at a time that best fits their schedule, or gain tips and suggestions on how to best help their students through tip sheets on a wide variety of topics.
LIVE ZOOM SESSIONS
We invite our families to sign up for a virtual session to learn more about how they can help their child. Please click on the link below for your child’s grade level and subject area to register.
- English/Language Arts, Tues., Oct. 27, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Math, Thurs., Nov. 5, 10:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m.
- English/Language Arts, Thurs., Oct. 29, 10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
- Math, Wed., Nov. 4, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- English/Language Arts, Fri., Oct. 30, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Math, Mon., Nov. 2, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- English/Language Arts, Mon., Nov. 2, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Math, Fri., Oct. 30, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- English/Language Arts, Wed., Nov. 4, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Math, Thurs., Oct. 29, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- English/Language Arts, Thurs., Nov. 5, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Math, Tues., Oct. 27, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Follow the link above to review our library of recorded sessions that include information on how families can support their child’s academic progress.
Follow the link above to gain access to tip sheets that provide suggestions on how to help your student and engage with your school.