|March 15 - June 1, 2020||Current GCPS students may register online at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com by Mastercard, VISA credit or prepaid card, debit card, or electronic check. See instructions below.|
June 1, 2020
|Walk-In Registration: Meadowcreek High School (4455 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross), 4-7 p.m.; checks are not accepted at walk-in registration.|
The student and parent assume all responsibility for registering for the appropriate courses. The High School Summer School program encourages the student and parent to review options and contact the counselor with any questions to ensure that the student takes the appropriate class(es).
High School Summer School registration takes place online from March 15, 2020, to June 1, 2020. Complete the following steps to register:
- Go to www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Create an account. If you have an account, login.
- Go to “Make a Payment”
- Scroll down to “Other Payments”
- Select the High School Summer School Site your student wishes to attend
- Select the class(es) your student needs (no more than two face-to-face classes).
- Complete the payment process
High school summer school strongly recommends that all students register as early as possible for the classes they wish to take. Classes fill quickly and space is limited.
Current GCPS students who would like to pay by cash or money order and ALL non-GCPS students must register on June 1, at Meadowcreek High School, between 4-7 p.m.
NOTE : No personal checks will be accepted for summer school fees. Free/reduced tuition is not available. All tuition fees are due at registration.
To speed up the registration process for students registering for classes at Walk-In Registration, students should do the following:
- Bring the student’s most recent report card and/or current transcript.
- Go to http://www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and create an account. Regardless of payment method used, all GCPS students will register using MyPaymentsPlus. Only current GCPS students may create an account with MyPaymentsPlus.com.
Full payment of tuition is required at the time of registration as follows:
|GCPS Student - Credit Recovery||$100 for each class|
|GCPS Student - Summer School||$250 for each class|
|Non-GCPS Student - Summer School||$275 for each class|