GCPS has proactively developed a Community-Based Mentoring program to connect caring adults in the community with male students in grades 5 through 12 to provide guidance, encouragement, and support to help them become successful young adults, both in and out of school.
Mentoring Poverty Simulation Selected Episode
Community Mentors experience poverty simulation training to help them understand the struggles that some students face everyday.
Produced January 2019
- Mentor Appreciation 2021
- Purpose Talk
- Community-Based Mentoring Back to School
- 2020 Boys Priority Recognition
- Mentoring Program Promo 2019
- Mentoring Poverty Simulation
- Wilbanks Mentoring PSA 2018
- End-of-Year Boys Celebration 2018
- Mentor Story: A Shared Perspective
- Charles Gibbs Mentoring Story
- Mentoring PSA Fall 2017
- Mentoring the Promise