Free and Reduced Information
To Kindergarten Parents for School year 2018-2019: You will need to complete the new Free and Reduced Application form for next school year. The new online form will be available July 1, 2018.
**** YOU CAN NOW FILL OUT A FREE & REDUCED APPLICATION ONLINE ****
The Free and Reduced Application Online Form - School Year 2018-2019
- The online application form is available 24/7 and is a secure environment.
- Parents are welcome to complete and submit an online application form at anytime.
- When you submit your online form, please make sure you receive a confirmation number.
- Later, you will be able to use this number to find out the status of your child’s online application.
- Please note that all online applications submitted this summer will not be processed until a few weeks prior to the beginning of school. However, your child’s approved Free or Reduced eligibility status will be available the first day of school.
If you have other questions or need this information in other languages, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Do you want more information about qualifications and/or application procedures regarding free and reduced meal prices? No need to look any further because this page contains answers to common questions, statistical data and the forms necessary to apply for the current school year. Before starting on an application, take a peek at our Free and Reduced Frequently Asked Questions.
Ask our Free & Reduced Staff - Feel free to pose a question to one of our experts.
Two different free and reduced percentage reports are generated each school year following the School Nutrition "Official" count day of October 31st. There is a legend that explains the information on each type of report.