Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools!
We are excited that your child will be attending a Gwinnett County Public School. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Once you complete the online registration portion, you will need to go to your local school to provide additional documentation (stated below) required to enroll your student in a GCPS school.
WHAT TO BRING FOR REGISTRATION
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child's state Pre-K program (Kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
- Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)