Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools!
We are excited that your child will be attending a Gwinnett County Public School. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Once you complete the online registration portion, you will need to go to your local school to provide additional documentation (stated below) required to enroll your student in a GCPS school.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
New this year, much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, will be completed online. Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG, etc.) are compatible. The file size limit is 2 MB. Families who are unable to obtain the required immunization and/or screening documents or information from previous school due to the COVID-19 situation will be given additional time to obtain those documents but should go ahead and begin the online registration process. The documents families will need for registration include:
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal form previous school (current K-12 student)
- Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)