2019 Certified Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, March 16, 2019
8 am - 12 noon
The fair consists of prescheduled interviews for those who are certified or will be certified by July 2019.
2019 GCPS Certified Teacher Job Fair
Saturday, March 16, 2019 8 am - 12 noon
Gwinnett County Public Schools will host a certified teacher job fair on Saturday, March 16, 2019 from 8 am – 12 noon at the Infinite Energy Center. The fair consists of prescheduled interviews. GCPS principals will be offering Letters of Intent for the upcoming 2019-20 school year.
Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will hold certification by July 2019) in one the following fields:
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics),
- Special Education (All Areas P-12),
- Speech-Language Pathology,
- Foreign Language (Spanish, French (6-12),
- Dual Language Immersion (Spanish, French, Korean),
- Middle Grades (All Areas),
- Elementary with Endorsements in (ESOL, Reading, Math, Science),
- Language Arts,
- Career & Technical Specialists (IT Programming, Computer Science, Engineering, Health Occupations).
GCPS principals will be offering Letters of Intent for the upcoming 2019-20 school year. Only those candidates who have received interview confirmations will be admitted to the interview area.
Interested in an interview? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application at http://www.gcpsjobs.org and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a copy of GACE Program Admission Assessment and GACE Content Assessment or state certification documentation. If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor. If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor. If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Request to attend link will be available at a later time.
- Please note that the HR Recruitment Team will begin sending interview confirmations beginning the week of February 4. Registration to attend the fair will close on March 12, 2018, or when all interview times have been filled. Please note that a request to attend does not guarantee an interview.
- Only those candidates who have received interview confirmations will be admitted to the interview area.
For additional information or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org